SG-41/42/43 Digital tesla meter
The instrument is designed based on Hall Effect Principle, it is a benchtop model, features wide measuring range, high resolution and stability, and sound accuracy. Its electronic circuitry is of 0.05% linearity, the accuracy for this meter mainly depends on the magnetic linearity and stability. Accuracy for SG-41 teslameter is 0.5%, while for SG-42/43 is 1%. Among them, SG-43 is of dual passage design, with each probe's adjustment and magnifying circuit functioning independently, so as to enable the output for shifting process be stable.
It is also equipped with analogue output window, which can connect with oscillograph, function logging device and other measuring meters to observe the changing waves for magnetic fields, thus it can measure the average, effective and peak value for the AC fields indirectly.
Main technical data
- Measuring range:
- 200 mT/2T/10T
- Display digit:
- LED 4½"
- Sampling rate:
- 2.5 times/sec.
- Highest resolution:
- 10μT (0.1Gs)
- within 20mT~1.6T (under circumstances of 20±2°C)
- SG-41: accuracy is 0.5%(reading) ?.01% (Full scale)
- SG-42/43: Accuracy is 1%(reading) ?.01% (Full scale)
- ≤2 bytes
- Resolution for polarity:
- "N" marked on probe and it faces with "N" pole when it shows "+" value
- Analogue output:
- Overloading capability:
- If overload of exterior field should not damage the instrument, then all numerical value read will flash during overloading.
- (W×H×D) 260×105×287